Don’t you just love jackets? I certainly do, from short crop jackets to flowing swing jackets and every stop in between, I love them all. Frankly, I love them best when they swing open, unzipped and unbuttoned, so that I can enjoy the layering of my clothes. Here using the underwear layer for my cami and the jacket layer for the jacket, I could have even added a vest or other top over, but that would not have suited the light gauzy fabric of this marvelous jacket from pop feel. For more photos, check my Flickr.
pop feel makes 5 of these jackets in different shades and prints and they are a wonder. Floaty and light, they really swing when you walk. Fair warning, though, I did have to do a fair amount of prim editing to get the jacket’s drapery to fit right – not just stretching it a bit, but also, moving individual prims that did not lay quite right on me and it was clearly fitted to a smaller avatar shape. Of course, having to adjust the flexi-prim is fairly common and it was not too difficult. And it was definitely worth the effort.
How cute (and unexpected) it is that the jacket comes with a hood. You don’t expect hoods on such light fabric jackets, but what a fun surprise. I paired this with the indispensable Trixie Cami from Celestial Studios (PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THESE IN MORE COLORS!) that so wisely gives you every layer option. Adding the chocolate sauce to this confection are the wardrobe staple jeans from Armidi and shoes from Shiny Things.
For accessories, I chose earrings from DeLa, color-scripted bangles and necklace from the newly opened VG Republic at Viva la Glam and a bangle from +plus. Each and every one is chocolate, because who doesn’t love chocolate?
- Shape: Melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 Portrait Skin by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Hair: Cherry Hair Brown from Creamshop
- Manicure: DeepDream Nuts from Bijou
- Top: Trixi Cami Wheat from Celestial Studios
- Pants: Kogo Skinny Chocolate from Armidi
- Jacket: celebrity resort jacket border from pop feel
- Ankle Boots: Ruffle Boots Chocolate from Shiny Things
- Earrings: Berlioz Brown from DeLa
- Necklace: circle Charm Necklace (color-change) from VG
- Rt. Bangle: Stripe Bangle Color change from VG
- Left Bangle: Summer Essence in Brown from +plus
I am loving this outfit. Just found your blog and I’m drooling! You have great style.. Now I’m off to go shopping!
Thanks so much, Enjoy the shopping!!