Don’t you just love serendipity? I not only love it when it happens, I love the sound of the word. It has a joyful, lucky sound to it – which is how I felt while putting away some shopping last night. I confess this SLurl project has been a budget buster as I frequently get sidetracked and end up actually shopping while I test the landmarks. And so it was I had a folder full of shopping to sort and put away and serendipity is how I ended up with this outfit.
I had just put on this Rose Flexidress from Mondira – made up of this skirt and a bodice of the same fabric – with the orange belt on the pants layer with the glitch pants. My next folder to open happened to be the Honey Modanpink top I am wearing. Putting it on, I immediately thought, hmmm, I like this more than the top that comes with it. Then I remembered an outrageous pair of shoes I got in my first month or two on SL and knew I had to share the outfit.
With it, I wore the lovely Gala Classic skin from Curio with the Monarch makeup.
- Shape: meili2 custom by Hatchy Mills
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: GP: Classic Monarch from Curio
- Nails: Love Magic Glossy Pack Orange
- Hair: 0 Style Reo Auburn -tinted
- Skirt: Mondira Rose Flexidress Skirt pieces
- Top: Honey Modanpink
- Shoes: Jona Designs High Heel #2 Rainbow
- Jewelry: EarthTones Chakra Boho Pumpkin