Oh, wearing different skins can get addictive when they look this good. Today I am wearing another of the magnificent PXL Creations skins by Hart Larsson. The only post-processing in this photo is cropping – and yet the skin looks magnificent and the makeup is sultry, sexy and seductive.
The better to go with my Impossible dress, my dear. Yes, the mission, should I choose to accept it, is to wear the amazing Turquase dress from Impossible. I didn’t just accept it, I jumped on it.
The dress is a lovely blue brocade encrusted with embroidery in an intricate pattern of blue and gold thread. The hem dips gracefully in the back sometimes revealing a rich blue lining. I paired it with the gold metallic tights from G.L.A.M – now Viva La Glam – and the impossibly lovely Vidalia Fui Fui shoes from Armidi – a swirl of turquoise and gold.
Oops, the dress has more prims? You don’t say! Adding them, I get a formal gown ready for the red carpet. Choosing how to wear the dress? Impossible!
Not impossible – choosing the jewelry to wear with it – the Winged Necklace and Earrings in gold from Illusions.
There are more photos on Flickr.
- Shape: meili2 custom by Hatchy Mills
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: PXL Creations Crys Dark Eyes Coffe Lips, Freckles
- Hair: Bishwear Toss Me Around Auburn
- Dress: Turquase from Impossible
- Stockings: VG Republic Metallic Lycra Tights – Gold
- Shoes: Armidi Gisaci Vidalia Fui Fui
- Jewelry: Winged Earrings & Necklace Gold by Illusions