So last night was the Vaudeville/Burlesque party at The Deck and Sasy took pictures. I wore this adorable La Biche Corset Dress from Dolita, though I added a skirt to it that you can see after the cut. It’s another great find at Designers United Vaudeville.
To make it more like a dress, I added the tulle skirt from Aleri Darkes. I made a copy and pasted it right into the folder so I would have it with the corset dress because I edited it quite a bit to make the prims fall under the corset’s ruffles. The stockings are the incomparably excellent blowpop fishnets and the shoes are a fun bicolor pump from AW Designs.
The hat comes with the La Biche Corset Dress. Now usually wearing a hat with curly hair is a trial, but this Detour Storm B hair has a relatively flat top that makes it work beautifully. The jewelry is from Primalot – a lovely turquoise set with Art Deco elements that made it appropriate to the era.
This is the Vamp makeup of the Tres Blah skins @ Designers United. This is the one with the sad brows which I just adore.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions Burlesque Poses
- Skin: Tres Blah Hiccup Vamp
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow Yellow Green R
- Hair: Detour Storm B
- Outfit: Dolita La Biche Corset Dress for DU3
- Skirt: Aleri Darkes La Sylphide Tulle Skirt
- Stockings: Blowpop Fishnests
- Shoes: AW Design Sugar N Spice Black/Cerulean
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Bird Ring, Primalot Antique Jewelry Waterside Earrings and Necklace