Some words sound delicious and lovely. Words like silk, charmeuse, aubergine, melon and dijon. Lovely words for lovely things. Then there are the harsh words like cactus, hammer, crankcase and mustard. Still mustard can be lovely and not just on a hot dog. For example, this gorgeous sheer overblouse and tank from Persona are mustard and they are a glorious color. I paired them with the brown with yellow tulips skirt and belt from mocca and was as happy as someone with a hot dog with all the fixings. Now if she only called the color Dijon! ^-^ There are more photos on flickr, if you care to see different angles.
The portobello-colored shoes from paper couture (now there’s marking, portobello sounds much lovelier than mushroom-colored) are a good match and the Buttons of Fun jewelry set from Kimberly Casanova completes the set. For hair, I chose Laqroki – a favorite place for lush, romantic long hair.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 05 by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hair: Lola mahogony by Laqroki
- Top: Mollie – mustard – Persona
- Skirt: Brown Skirt with Yellow Tuips from mocca (I cannot find the store again but have IM’ed the creator for a slurl)
- Shoes: silk wrapped shank heels – portobello – paper couture
- Necklace and Earrings: Buttons of Fun – Autumn – Kimberly Casanova