No, we’re not going to start popping and locking and dancing hip hop. The B is in reference to Blowpop and Baiastice – two of our fashion addictions. Both Gidge and I are wearing blowpop skins and then new Group gift from Baiastice – a gold, silver and white short cocktail dress that we each mashed up in different directions.
Gidge replaced the skirt that comes with the dress with a long white skirt from Argrace with small white on white dots. A belt from Yuki ties the pieces together and Mary Jane sandals from Stiletto Moody add an elegant finishing touch. I kept the skirt – the entire outfit, actually – but added the black net pouf underskirt from Mimikri’s Sina dress and Baiastice own crystal pumps.
Perhaps we should have said we were BT-Girls as we are both wearing TRUTH hair. Gidge is wearing Twiggy and I am wearing Trisha – both T’s. Cue portentious music now.
Gidge’s is beautifully elegant and ethereal in the lovely Ava skin from Blowpop.
The Carmen skin I am wearing, on the other hand, is a passionate and sultry looking makeup.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
****CAJSA STYLE NOTES******
- Poses: Lost Angel
- Skin: blowpop Carmen R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Truth Trisha
- Nails: Fleur Champagne R
- DressL Baiastice White and crystal July Group Gift
- Black ruffle – Mimikri Sina Silver
- Shoes: Baiastice Crystal Shoes
- Jewelry: DeLa Callas and Baiastice Bangle from Group Gift
**** GIDGE STYLE NOTES******
- Poses: Body Behavior
- Skin: Blowpop – N2 Ava Tone C 6.2 Chocolat 2 R
- Eyes: Poetic Color lilac blossoms
- Nails: Adam N Eve Coffee Bean Nails
- Hair: Truth – Twiggy – Tahiti
- Dress: Baistice – White and Crystal Bangles and Shirt
- Long Skirt: Argrace – Dot Long Skirt
- Belt: Yuki Diagonal Squares
- Shoes: stiletto moody Mary Jane Pop Sandals
- Jewelry: Bonita’s Single Gem Earrings