No, this is more Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Lektra, one of the new releases at Modern Gypsy, is a bright bold brilliant lemony dress with a fabulously made short jacket that goes with it. Also included in the set are the amber earrings and belt. There are several color options available, but when I saw this screaming yellow, I jumped.
Also included in the set are some fishnet stockings, but I opted to wear these Chapel Hill fishnets instead as they have a finer fishnet pattern and the larger pattern suited me less.
The Biker Boots from Redgrave seemed to match the level of fun and insouciance that the Lektra dress was setting, so they were an easy choice.
The hair is from Eshi Otawara and called the Codie Bob – after the inimitable Codie. It comes only in black, but that’s what tinting is for.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Beauty Avatar Melody Natural 10 R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Eyes Sunny Glade
- Lashes: CyberNetic (free)
- Hair: Eshi Otawara Codie Bob (tinted)
- Dress & Jacket: Modern Gypsy Lektra (includes earrings)
- Tights: Chapel Hill Design Pantyhouse No 0003
- Gloves: Fleur Short Black Leather Gloves
- Boots: Redgrave Biker Boots Black
- Necklace: ALB Sunbundle Necklace and Bracelet (Analee Balut)
- Bracelet: luc Han Hana Bangle