It was a hot night in Havana last night so I threw on this cool silk number in an bright electric blue and added a pair open toe sandals. There’s nothing like tight little skirt skimming your hips to show off your rumba. The dress, Lovinda, by premier vintage revivalist Ivalde, is a perfect figure-hugging dream. Unfortunately, the skirt is not modifiable, so for those of us with the intermittent skirt glitch, it’s not always wearable. Still, it’s worth doing Edit Appearance 6-7 times, when such a great dress will finally rez.
More photos on Flickr and additional photo and style notes after the jump.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy05 by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hair: Mandy by Muism
- Dress: Lovinda from Ivalde
- Jewelry: Grazia Necklace gold blue by EarthTones
- Shoes: [Armidi Gisaci] Viniani Heel (Right) – Persia