The minute I saw the vendor ad for her newest release on Milla Michanga’s timeline, I knew I had to have it. I hurried to the store and picked it up in a couple colors because it is such a flattering style and one that looks like it might layer well with jackets. It has a beautiful bodice and softly ruffled skirt in a nice light cotton knit with a snug torso in a waffle knit of the same color. The contrasting fabrics give it a slightly sporty look, but that does not mean you can’t dress it up with accessories if that’s your whim.
I added the Petal Sandals in white from Celoe and I could care less that it’s after Labor Day. They were incredibly easy to tint. In fact, if there is such a thing, they were too easy. I kept changing my lighting to make sure I got them right because how dare they be right with my very first preset. It was uncanny and unsettled me far too much. I need to work harder to get the color right because only then does it feel like I earned it.
As I said, on a whim, I decided to go all out and add this lovely, baroque jewelry set from Donna Flora. I liked how it rest on the curve of the neckline and I liked its bold exuberance. The hair is a new release from Truth called Briony and is an absolute triumph.
Wow, I do love that hair! and I love that skin – Faith from PXL Creations. Always elegant, always classic.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: [PXL] FAITH NAT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] FAITH NAT Smokey Eyes, [PXL] FAITH NAT Rose Lips
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Classic Forest Morning
- Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift – Mesh EyeLashes
- [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_RosyManicure
- Hair: >TRUTH< Briony w/Roots – quince Truth Hairbase – quince
- Clothing: MichaMi: Senja in White_S
- Shoes: [celoe.petal.sandals.white
- Jewelry: Donna Flora Alma