posted by Gidge Uriza
Stepping up to meet Achariya’s Challenge are probably mostly photographers, as photography is truly the symbiant love of the posemaker. But, as a model who spends a great deal of time STANDING on poses, sorting through them sometimes and other times BEING sorted through on them, I actually have some great love for the art.
Dove Swanson from Long Akward Pose is always one of my faves (ok I have several) – and echoing what Cajsa said about Luth – I’m always on the lookout for a clean line, no wonked out torso or limbs. She always does a nice job – and even these poses, not specifically “purse” poses work great with this Lucky Chair Prize Purse from Izumiya I obstinately demanded to wear.
I can also wear my purse with this one! Who knew Betty pose worked with a purse?
I’m strutting in Cam hor too, Break It Down, Bruiser, Feisty and Bombshell Pose.
I’m also wearing the beautiful tailored shirt for femmes from AlphaMale – a gift from Arcadia Nightfire. The skin is the new Tuli Group Gift, I guess now I know why everyone clamors to belong. I gotta go buy one after sampling how beautiful this one is. SO lovely!
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
***NO REVIEW ITEMS WORN IN THIS SHOOT***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Tuli – Natalie – Group Gift
- Hair – Diversity Hair – Claris- Platinum
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Shirt – Alphamale – Femme – Emerald
- Jeans – Coconut Ice – Fairy Jeans
- Nails – Love Soul -Dark Green
- Bracelet – FD – Tara Bracelet
- Boots – Sn@tch – Metropolitan Boot
- Lashes – Cybernetic
- Bag – Izumiya Lucky Chair Prize