posted by Gidge Uriza
The new disco pants – Hup Hugger Gold Sparkle – required something flashy to wear with them. I decided I was Cajsa, and that I was going to pull part of another outfit away and make it work with this outfit! I took the top and the sleeves from AXEL’s Dolly Dress which is a fun retro satin texture and made a great pairing.
This is another great example of mining your inventory to make a whole new look out of things you already have! Unless you’re a SLebrity you’re like me and want to make those lindens count, so mixing and matching pieces together is a great way to get a new look out of things you already have.
I wanted some really BIG jewelry to go with my Studio 54 retro chic and Essentia’s Gem deco Sodalite piece really fit the bill bringing contrast to the colors I was wearing.
The skin I chose for it’s rich color to compliment the hues in the shirt – Fleur’s Strawberry Troi Parfait – 3, which is part of their boutique skin line.
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
***Review items Notes with an R***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Fleur – Trois Parfait Strawberry 03 R
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Truth – Kensei 2 Blonde -Light
- Top – AXEL – Dolly Dress (top and sleeves only)
- Pants – Chantkare – Gold Sparkle Hip Hugger Pants R
- Shoes – Digit Darkes Gold Gem Shoes
- Jewlery – Essentia – Gem Deco Sodalite
- Nails – Adam n Eve – Coffee Bean