I have always liked that little “uh” when Bogart speaks the famous quote in The Maltese Falcon. Sometimes it’s the flaw that elevates the excellent to the extraordinary. After all, where would Lauren Hutton be without her gap? In the case of the new Tuli Elizabeth skin, I submit that the little mole under the left eye is what moves this skin into the extraordinary.In the past I have read the rave reviews of Tuli skins with bemusement as they never seemed to suit my face. This one, though, is a perfect fit.
I started with these Dahlia pants from Mischief – I love the waist and the unusual colors in them. To bring out the dijon-colored stripe, I added a similarly-colored turtleneck from Aoharu and Ankle Boots from Storm Schmooz. The suspenders come from a pants outfit from Decoy, but I wear them on their own frequently.
To accessorize, I added jewelry from Umemode and a wonderful hair/hat combo from Truth called Mr. Smith.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: Tuli Elizabeth Light Harlow Red
- Nails: bijou deep dream nuts
- Hair/Hat: Truth Mr. Smith
- Top: Aoharu Spring Turtle Yellow
- Pants: Mischief Dahlia Pants
- Suspenders: Decoy In Suspension Brown
- Boots: Storm Schmooz Vampirelle
- Jewelry: UmeMode Wood long Necklace and Earrings