Before going as a fairy, I did spend some time considering other options including this wonderful dress from Fancy Fairy. If you have even the slightest yen to dress as a fairy, check this place out. The clothes are delightfully feminine and wisely straddle the fairy/not fairy world. This comes with lovely wings, but they can be left off. I have several dresses from there that I have only worn as non-fairy dresses.
I love the leaf detail, the subtle colors of the underskirt, the beautiful lines of the overskirt. In all it’s a gorgeous dress and would have suited the night’s theme well. When i was trying to decide what to wear, I asked Maht and his answer was immediate and unequivocal in his preference for the flower fairy – but come to think of it, he is a man and men do tend to go for the less is more theory of fashion.
I chose Gala Phoenix’s GP Classic Dew skin for the purity and freshness that suited the fairy idea. With it I am wearing hair from Damselfly – a new to me store – that I have fallen in love with. They have a lot of sculptie hair and it’s wonderful. The necklace is from illusions – a copper set to reflect the colors of the underskirt.
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: GP Classic Dew From Curio
- Nails: Love Magic Glossy Pack Pink
- Hair: Damselfly Taliyah Ruby Twilight
- Clothing: Lady of the Woods Burgundy Leaf Gown by Fancy Fairy
- Shoes: Stiletto Moody elegant Slingback rose gold
- Rosalyn Earrings and Necklace Copper from Illusions
- Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio