MDR Photo Studio has parties about once a month – and this month we celebrated the Midsummer with a costume party. I thought about coming as the Dark Lady rather than as a fairy, but one of the joys of SL is getting to dress up as something so ethereal as a fairy, so in the end it was an easy decision to dresss as a fairy, but oh the difficulty of choosing what fairy.
Choosing the skin was the easy part. PanJen makes extraordinary skins for fairies and other fantastical avatars. This skin is in peach and has peach sprinkles of glitter spread thinly across the body.
I decided to combine two skins for something new.The underskin is more heavily blue and the upper layer is a lighter, pinker flower arrangement that was created by an online florist. By wearing both, I got more coverage and still didn’t hide your light under a bushelbario.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook <a href=”http://slurl.com/secondlife/Koh Nana/105/173/22″>MDR Photo Studio</a>
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: PanJen Sparkles Peach
- Nails: sin Skins Pink French, Black tips
- Hair: bijou hair Madonna – Red
- Clothing: Shirt and Pants layer from wishbox Glade Nymph; Gloves, socks, underwear layers form Pink Flower Fae box from Wishbox.
- Garter from Glade Nymph, Skirt from Pink Flower Fairy
- Wings: Fancy Fairy Dew Petal Dress Violette Iridescent
- Tiny Fair Rose wreath from Wish box
- Shoes: Adam and Eve Incanti Special
- Avaon Mist Eye of Horus
- Avalon Mist Twilight Collection Earrings