Among all the wanderings around SL® that I have photographed, I realized I have not shot any photos for you of my photo studio – MDR Photo Studio. In this photo taken in the studio lobby, I am wearing a mash-up of Cachet, Ce-Cubic Effect and you can also see a touch of Earth & Sky lingerie – purchased, I believe, at the Lingerie Expo. Many folks drop by to look at our portfolios – but also to try out the different photo studios to see what they like or to pick up our list of great sites for photo shoots, so if you’re in the neighborhood, drop on by.
This is the MDR Portfolio Room where all of us have viewers displaying our work up – and where we have parties and dances. You also can get a good look at the Cachet Gold/Glam pants that always look so crisp and fresh – as though just ironed. i didn’t wear the rest of the outfit, opting instead for the Ce Cubic Sweater. It is very low cut – and makes that bra ever so useful.
This photo is in my office, shot through the divider between my office and Maht’s office.
This is shot in my office, in front of a print of one of Maht’s RL photos. This also gives you a good look at the jewelry from UME Mode that I chose to reflect the colors in the outfit. There are more photos on Flickr.
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: PXL Creations Dark Eyes Coffee Lips Crys
- Nails: Candy Nail Brown
- Hair: bishwear Toss Me Around Auburn
- Top: Ce Cubic Effect Tunic Beige
- Pants: Cachet Gold/Glam Pants
- Bra: Earth & Sky Designs Lingerie combi tobacco
- Shoes: Tesla Marie Chocolate and Caramel
- Jewelry: UME Mode Gold Pendant and Pierced Earrings
- Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook, MDR Photo Studio