Do you love old movies? One with powerful women playing important roles? Some of them are cruel, some are vicious, some are downright wicked, but they fight and they struggle and they are tough. Man, are they tough, those big-shouldered broads like Joan Crawford and Bette Davis. I love those big-shouldered broads! When I saw Chai’s Ginger Crush skin on my shape, I immediately thought of Joan Crawford and all those tough women and this outfit just naturally flowed from there.
I chose the Ingenue dress, Bonnie in Berry, because it had a strong vintage professional look like something Rosalind Russell would wear in His Girl Friday. The artilleri hair continues the vintage “We Can Do It” sentiment as to the sensible, though chic, shoes from Shiny Things. The jewelry from Chey’s is slightly too modern, but simple enough to squeak by. You can see more photos on my flickr.
- Shape: Custom by Kira Paderborn
- Skin: Ginger Crush – Chai
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hands: Salmon Manicure by Body Politik
- Hair: Jami Red by artilleri
- Dress: Bonnie in Berry by Ingenue
- Jewelry: Gold and Carnelian Fatpack from Chey’s
- Shoes: Breakneck Pumps in Ruby & Black from Shiny things