By Cajsa Lilliehook
I love orange, i love flowers and I love that soft retro blue – so how could I not love this dress? Ingenue specializes in vintage clothing and creatively uses some gorgeous retro prints. This dress has that lovely soft retro blue – like those old melmac plates my parents used for camping trips. I love that blue. It’s possible that if spiders were that color blue, I might even like spiders.
I put it together with wonderful stone earrings, necklace and bracelet from Swallowtail. If you love big jewelry with natural stones, simple and organic jewelry, Swallowtail is a must. They also have adorable felt dresses unlike anywhere else. Besides, it’s so much fun to shop there. Be sure to give yourself time to wander out and see all the animals. I added the lovely Periquita shoes that always suit a retro dress.
There are more photos on my flickr. Style notes after the jump.
- Shape: Custom by Kira Paderborn
- Skin: Mellie 3, la Gourmada by blowpop
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Hands: Tintable Model Nails by CW Studios
- Hair: 001 brown with red tint from Redlic
- Dress: Hi Ya Love in Aqua from Ingenue
- Jewelry: Natural Stone Earrings & Necklace, Uncut Gems Simple Bracelet, all from Swallowtail