As soon as the demos for this gown rezzed on our bodies, Gidge and I knew that we had really found something special. It reminded me of the magical moments on the show Say Yes to the Dress and its sexy styling reminded me of the show’s favorite designer Pnina Tornai.
It was the detail and quality of the lace texture that first caught my eye, but when you put on the demo, you can see that it’s not just the fabric that is flawless.
Attention was lavished on fine details such as the lacing on the back, the quality of the prim lace ruffle along the curving waistline. There are even the little shadows between fabric and skin – a detail that is found only in the best designs.
I chose jewelry from Muse though if it were for a real wedding, the name Triste Couer might be a bad omen. The Rumor updo from Elikatira fits so perfectly with the veil I didn’t even need to adjust a single prim. Pssst, it’s only 80 Lindens for a short time at Elikatira’s secret sale. Don’t tell anyone!
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: PXL Creations Kasumi NAT RoseGold Lips and Gold Eyes Tattoo
- Eyes: Poetic Color
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Hair: Elikatira Rumor
- Dress: TGIS Petunia Gown Ivory
- Shoes: Donna Flora Ramona Cream
- Accessories: 5th & Oxford Leather Gloves White (tinted 238/217/187)
- Jewelry: Muse Triste Couer Gold Diamond
- Location: World’s End Noir et Blanc