Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice has made a delightful array of gorgeous pleated skirts. I love the length, longer than the usual SL mini but short enough to be flirty. In fact, everything about the skirt and the frilly blouses that she also made to mix and match with them is flirtatious…I guess she was putting in the Valentine’s Day spirit in mood and form rather than just in colors.
She also made the perfect shoes to wear with this color combination. Speaking of colors, I do have to say that with Sissy, you need to go by the pictures, not the descriptions. This lovely bronze skirt is listed as yellow and the shoes are listed as red.
With the lovely ruffles, frills and furbelows on the blouse, I was not going to gild the lily with a necklace. So I am only wearing earrings – very fancy ones from Donna Flora. The hair is short and sassy and from Hair Influence. If you liked the Ana Banana from Inorite that is sadly no longer in business – you might consider this a good alternative. It projects the same sort of attitude.
The makeup is from PXL Creations – always a favorite and always elegant.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Skin: PXL July SK CE Passion R
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Hair Influence Made of Steel
- Top: Baiastice Minuet Blouse Peach R
- Skirt: Baiastice Pleated Cotton Skirt Yellow Plaid R
- Shoes: Baiastice Mikaelle Shoe Red
- Earrings: Donna FLora Autumn Leaves
- Nails: Fleur Sunset Shimmer (not on sale)