posted by Gidge Uriza
It was way past midnight
and she still couldn’t sleep
This night the dream was leaving
She tried to so hard to keep
Too Long Ago
Too Far Apart
She Couldn’t Wait Another Day For
The Captain of Her Heart
Okay no deep hidden meaning. I just love that one hit wonder from DOUBLE. I used this gold and purple dress from Pink Couture for a three-fold purpose.
- I bought Fresh Baked Goods new Thumprints Jewelry to go with it.
- I made an excuse to buy these cute shoes at Armidi to to with it
- I wanted a cocktail dress to wear out to take my noobie friend Shelley Jansma dancing. (And then, I got to go buy a bunch of stuff too).
Pink Couture remains a good buy for a quick pick up for something to wear out, the dresses are just lovely – but I sometimes have trouble with the glitch pants being too long. Perhaps I am too short? Too Tall? I dunno. They are no mod, so I cannot avoid it – but for L$85 I am so not complaining.
The new jewelry from Fresh Baked Goods is color change, super price as always and a lovely addition especially for a new years night out! Check it out!
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Custom Skin from SODA
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress – Bahar Gold from PINK COUTURE
- Shoes- Vidalia FUI FUI MAGI from Armidi
- Hair – ETD – Preppy – Blonde
- Jewelry – Fresh Baked Goods – Thumbprint Cookies
And if you see Shelley in world, say hi. Yeah….she probably looks like me. She’ll figure out her own style eventually. All my makeovers start out looking like me lol.