My friend Miffy (Miffyhoi Rosca) has been making clothes a little over a year now. I have spent hours sitting on her Electro-Kitty pig watching while she concocts one of those outrageous belts with filled with different kinds of candy or cigarettes or looped together a prim skirt and admired her sure and confident whipping of prims into shape. Her style is youthful and fun and just keeps getting better. Once or twice a week she drops her newest and latest on me to check out. Lately, though, her style is branching out into more colors and I am finding it much more appealing for me personally. Take this lovely red dress.
Cunningly named Red Dress with Scarf instead of Heloise or Gertrude or Rygel, this is a sassy little mini dress with tons of sex appeal. As you can see, looking at the torso, Miffy does a great job with shading her clothing to make it fit and look outrageously good. She also makes outrageously good belts. This one is attached to the skirt prim, but I would love to see a narrow standalone belt of this caliber.
I am wearing it with stockings from the Gothic Princess outfit from Self Expression and shoes from GField.
Bangles from Street Magic and Frangipani Designs pick up the bit of silver in the belt.
Feral hair from House of Heart, earrings from the freebie box in front of Casa del Shai (last year) and skin from Chai (with cleavage) complete the look.
Promotional items denoted with a bold R.
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Chai Double Shot Cleavage Diabla
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: House of Heart Feral Tinted R
- Dress: Zenith Red Dress with Scarf R
- Stockings Self Expression Gothic Princess stockings
- Shoes GField Prim Rose Shoes
- Bracelets: Street Magic Bell Bangle R , Francipani Designs Black Pearl and silver cuff
- Earrings: Shai silver Flat Disc hoop earrings (freebie box)