So when I received two outfits from Kunglers to review and saw that lovely black and white fabric texture in the Metropolli dress was, I was not surprised to see it reviewed several times over on the feed. It’s just that kind of fabric and that kind of dress. I decided to look at the other outfit the sisters sent me and a little black and white light bulb clicked in my head. Why not toss the two outfits in a bag, shake them up and see what falls out?
Meanwhile, I was trying to think how I could put together an outfit that would show off the hand drawn demon skin made by a friend of mine, Hatchy Mills. It’s not my genre in clothing or skins – but I really appreciate the high quality drawing and the lovely job she did. Moreover, considering what I have seen in other demon skins, it’s hot stuff. On my shape, though, it’s a bit more perky than psychotic.
So, with Hatchy Demon Skin, I am wearing the undershirt and top layer from Kunglers Nina pants set and the skirt and glitch pants from Kunglers Metropolli, both released this week. To bring out the red, I added a jacket layer belt sash from Aleri Darkes and to cover the gap between the top and the skirt, I added the Song Bird belt from Ce Cubic Effect. Red Gothdamn shoes from Canimal (skulls hidden despite the Demon Skin – just can’t push myself into wearing skulls) bring the red elements in the Illusions and Dela jewelry, the top and belt together. You can check this out further with additional photos on my flickr.
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: Demon Gray Nasa MakeUp, H&M @ Don’t Ask
- Lashes: SinSKin Portia Lashes
- Nails: Kunglers Black Nails
- Hair: Tukinowaguma Tuyoshi red
- Top: Kunglers Nina Sheer undershirt and corset
- Skirt: Kunglers Metropolli skirt and glitch pants
- Upper Belt: AD Adena Belt Red 2 jacket layer by Aleri Darkes
- Shoes: Canimal Gothdamn Stilettos Red
- Jewelry: DeLa Bangles Carment, Entranced Antiqued Cherry Amber from Illusions
- Belt: Ce Cubic Effect Song Bird Belt Black