Some days things just fall into place. While testing landmarks for the SLURL directory yesterday, I found this lovely secret garden – but was wearing that black fur jacket and red pants and thought it would not work well for shooting yesterday’s clothes. It was sort of in the back of my mind when I got dressed this morning, but jumped front and center when I tried on this lovely dress I bought at Cover Girl while SLURL hopping. When I also add the new jewelry I picked up at Miriel’s new sim, it’s an amazing confluence of design and color whose coincidence of timing strikes me as unlikely, yet here it is.
First the Cover Giril dress, a black dress with an explosion of white lace embroidered flowers. The cut work edge transforms the dress from pretty to extraordinary and the placement of the embroidery enhances the curves and assets of whomever is lucky enough to wear it. The Fleur jewelry set in black form Miriel echoes the embossed embroidery in the dress, reflecting the look of the skirt beautifully. How lucky then to stumble upon this secret garden with its black background and white flowers?
I added the elegant Glenda pumps from Digit Darkes with the black and white edge trim that rounds off the outfit completely. For more photos of the shoot at the garden, see my Flickr.
- Shape: meilli2 by Hatchy Mills
- Skin: PXL Creations Crys Dark Eyes, Coffee Lips
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Hair: Marlys Slim Pixie Hair Red (tinted)
- Nails: Candy Nails #000 Black
- Dress: Cover Girl Evan gray dress and scarf
- Shoes: Digit Darkes Glenda
- Jewelry: Miriel Fleur Black Collection/Diamond
- LOCATION: Kaguya Secret Garden
- Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook, MDR Studio