For fun, I went to check out the newest MadPea production – Sanity Falls, a multi-sim hunt for the ransom to rescue your kidnapped spouse. I only made it to the city limits, distracted by the memes of Second Life plurkerville. I am wearing a great mesh dress from Tukinowaguma. Why didn’t I know Tukinowaguma had mesh? At 150L per dress, that’s a great place to shop for quality mesh clothing – all in standard sizes.
I accessorized with shoes and a hat from House of Fox. I love these duotone beige and black Arch boots, but they were a group gift last year and are not available in this duotone, but they are available in black or beige.
I added some earrings from Uzuri, a necklace from ICoN and rings from Zaara and Flirt (closed).
Here you get a better look at the earrings and the skin from Blush. The hat is such a fun construction, isn’t it?
Sanity Falls HUD: In the town of Sanity Falls you will find 50 posters leading to locations concealing 50 envelopes of the ransom money. Collect it all and rescue your wife. Visit sites.google.com/site/madpeasf for more info.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: oOo Studio
- Skin: [BLUSH] Elle Skin – Almost Angelical
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Evergreen 01 Femme
- Mani/Pedi: [ PXL ] Manicure – Pink #8
- Hair: :MIRONE: NISHA_apricot
- Clothing: Tukinowaguma Volties Onepiece Brown M
- Shoes: HouseofFox :: ArchBoots[Nude2Tone]
- Hat: HouseofFox :: ModernCoutureHat II[Cream]
- Jewelry: -=UZURI=- Wembe Silver Ear Rings, Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *onyx* (silver); [ICoN]LF Necklace (Silver/Wood)Double; ~flirt~ Bloom Ring:Black Onyx[Scripted]Lt Hand (store has closed)
- Location: Sanity Falls