If you want to enter the Cuteness Olympics, be sure to go to Shirohato which must surely be certified as the official cuteness supplier for the Olympics. Today’s entry consists of a lovely babydoll called Petite Oiseu or Little Bird, an apt name with the lovely little birds on the skirt.
Here you can see the lovely birds screened onto the fabric and the lacy underskirt that ups the femininity factor. I selected Paper Couture silk-wrapped shank pumps because their fabric wrapping gives them a flatter, less shiny texture that I really like with this look.
The jewelry is from Violet Voltaire and the hair is from Mau Mej and has been tinted.
The skin is from Dernier Cri – with aqua shadow.
No Promotional Items in this outfit
- Poses: Long Awkward Pause
- Skin: Dernier Cri Kelsey Shine:Aqua
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Mau & Mej’s Imenja Black *tinted
- Dress: Shirohato Petit Oiseau
- Shoes: Paper Couture Silk-wrapped Shank Petal
- Jewelry: Violet Voltaire Melancholy Silver-Pink