Okay, I confess this costume is right at the edge for me. It’s the beautifully made Horror Gore dress by Haunted Zuzu. It’s well named. The dress is viscerally quite horrifyingly bloody. Add the little effect from Little Heaven and the gruesomely lovely skin from MiaSnow and I am thinking I may have quite firmly stepped over the edge.
Of course, the position that Little Heaven’s Has A Head attachment places the head made me think of the the old song, “The Ghost of Anne Boleyn” and so I did a little looking on You Tube and found quite possibly the oddest version of the song, part of a Japanese anime film.
This photo shows the lovely and unique grape cluster construction of the skirt. It’s really beautifully made and I would love to see more skirts like this – including ones not drenched with blood.
A slightly more normal shot to give you a better look at the jewelry from Illusions.
- Skin: MiaSnow Dahlia The legend
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Hair: Bish Attitude Auburn Tinted
- Dress: Haunted Zuzu Horror Gore Dress
- Jewelry: Illusions Ninya Silver
- Boots: Bax Coen Patent Leather
- Headless Effect: Little Heaven Has a Head (a freebie)