posted by Gidge Uriza
To celebrate my starting a new RL job after having been downsized back in July, Cajsa took me to one of her guilty pleasures, Chambre du Chocolat to buy me a dress of a present. I spent about a week looking for hair to wear with it. I couldn’t decide – up-do? Short- do? When I ran across Chelsia at Damselfly I knew I’d hit on the perfect compliment to this truly stunning dress.
I can only imagine how heavy this dress would be, with it’s immense train and heavy silk fabrics. The shoulders are wrapped in a delicate swath of rose-gathered fabric.
The billowing of fabric around the shoulders is a fun modern take on the traditional foofy collars/ruffs of yore (yes I said Yore – I mean like – the 80s) yet the lines of the dress, including the train are completely traditional.
The designs of Chambre du Chocolat truly have a new fan.
All Photos by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Chic Boutique Diva Skin – Stella – Crank
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Hair – Damselfly – Chelsia – Sunrise Blonde
- Dress – Chambre du Chocolat – Heidi – Red
- Shoes – Digit Darkes – Dorothy
- Necklace – Degroot – Contessa
- Nails – Love Soul Dark Red