After the avant garde funkiness of the Kitty coat yesterday, I felt a need to reach for the classics – those wonderful trusty items that never fail. And what could be more classic than a lovely plaid skirt, an oxford-cloth shirt and a cardigan. This stunningly well-made shirt is from Muism – and the prim parts fit flawlessly with just a tiny bit of adjustment. With it, I wore the Irelyn Houndstooth scarf to match the fabric in the Vogart skirt.
The skirt is from Vogart and as always is a perfectly made a-ling prim skirt. I wish Vogart made more skirts because Vogart skirts are the most well-made I have. They simply look perfect everytime. The cardigan is from Frangipani Designs – a simple classic with classic good looks.
The shoes are from Tesla and the handbag from Paper Couture. The bangles are from Kraftika and Cailyn’s.
For this outfit, I chose the Taylor makeup from the Tuli Elizabeth skin line.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Skin: Tuli Elizabeth Light Taylor Red
- Bijou nails DeepDream Rouge
- Hair: House of Heart Bobby
- Shirt: Muism Open cotton shirt Red
- skirt: VOGART Houndstooth Skirt
- Sweater: Vintage Cardigan Grey Frangipani Designs
- Scarf: Irelyn Houndstooth Scarf
- stockings: No. 9 nylons black
- Shoes: Tesla Vixen II red
- Purse: Paper Couture the Social Tea Bag
- bangles: Kraftika #304 and Cailyn’s Skyscraper Cuff