AM Radio does such amazing builds: Far Away, the temporary Refuge and Prospect, The Quiet and Tusk. I have been wanting to shoot something at Tusk for a while and decided to put an outfit together with the colors of the desert. When I bought this new tank from MichaMi, I knew it would be the base for an outfit to shoot at Tusk.
Milla Michinaga, whose fashion blog was an inspiration for It’s Only Fashion, has become a content creator, opening her new store MichaMi on Rue d’Antibes. The content is spare, but excellently made and focuses on wardrobe foundation pieces such as this Glam Tank in Gold. It’s beautifully made and at 50L, you can get one in every color. I thought that a brown skirt would do well with it and pulled out this wonderful Tiered Skirt from Ce Cubic Effect, a sculpted skirt that keeps its form when you sit or lie down. To top it off, I used the jacket layer belt from Zaara’s Calungate Orange dress. I knew those belts would come in handy.
To accessorize, I chose the Jupiter Green shoes from Swallowtail, a gorgeous piece of jewelry for your feet designed to coordinate with one of my long-time favorite necklaces, Swallowtail’s Jupiter necklace in green. It’s not just green, though. It’s green, russet, gold and orange and so rich with depth and detail that you can help but fall in love with it.
- SHAPE: Meilli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 07 Portrait by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Hair: Princess, Mahogany, Laqroki
- Top: Glam Tank in Gold by MichaMi
- Skirt: Tiered Skirt Brown by Ce Cubic Effect
- Belt: Jacket Layer Belt from Calungate Orange by Zaara
- Shoes: Jupiter green by Swallowtail
- Necklace: Jupiter green by Swallowtail
- Earrings: Prim Earrings Green by Swallowtail