I was DJing my usual Sunday morning jazz set at The Velvet when Reverie Boucher, a friend of mine, dropped by wearing an outfit that I just loved. I liked it so much I asked her to let me blog her outfit. What’s funny is that Hybie also blogged the outfit on Monday – though in different colors and styled differently. Goes to show that you can wear the same thing and look very different depending on colors and accessories. The sweater and blouse from Tres Blah are a fabulous piece. In Second Life® as well as in our first life, pieces like these are investment pieces as they can be worn with so many things, casual or dresswear, with pants or skirts.
The pants are from The Sea Hole and are amazing. They, too, are good investment dressing because they can be styled up or down. The Treaders shoes from Maitreya are a great complement.
Reverie is gorgeous with the elegant PXL Creations Faith and the glorious Briony hair from Truth. I love her jewelry with pieces from Yummy and Maxi Gossamer.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Status
- Skin: Faith Nat NE LEB C3 FR-PXL
- Eyes: Poetic Colors- Weeping Orange
- Hair: Truth- Briony
- Top: -Tres Blah tb-Preppy Sweater, (orange) w/Blouse; Necktie-blue: Collabor88
- Pants: Sea Hole-Mister Trousers Collabor88
- Shoes: Maitreya -Treaders
- Accessories: -Tres Blah- Neck Tie
- Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer-Necklace-Indian Summer Lovebug, Yummy-Michelle pearl set