Hello lovelies 🙂
It’s evening in this part of the world and I hope your Sunday was (or is going) better than mine ‘cause I had to work, arrrggghhh! I’ve been soooo busy that all I was looking for was a relaxing bath (done!) and some lazy time doing absolutely nothing (done!). At some point I’ve got bored of doing nothing and decided to log on SL, so here I am 😀
I want to show you my look of the last days because I simply love it.
Everything started when I bought the GiO skin from Glam Affair at The Dressing Room: it’s so beautiful that I had to choose carefully the clothes and hair to go with it and I must admit it didn’t take much time because I knew what I wanted and the result was just perfect.
Well, at least it was (is!) to me, according to my taste and the kind of look I had in mind.
You might find it awful.
I still love you, don’t worry.
Even though you stink.
More pics and credits after the cut 🙂
- Skin: Glam Affair – GiO Skin Black Snow – available at TDR
- Hair: Vita’s Boudoir – Irena
- Top: Mimikri – Billie Feather Top snow
- Pants: Miamai – Begtse White (Chod Collection)
- Tattoo: the plank – Native Indian American/Night Wolf
- Poses: aDORKable Poses – some Advent gifts and some poses from the Doll pack
- Nails: Adoness – Basic Nails – Greyscale (Black)
- Location: Tochigi Japan Cybercity