One of the hallmarks of Paper Couture is bold design. Strangely enough, there’s just a bit of hedging the bet with this gorgeous Roaring Green Ruffles dress as they offer the sheer bodice in sheer black or sheer black with polka dots, but seriously, we have to choose the dots, don’t we? Without the dots, this is a lovely dress, with the dots, it’s a lovely and dashing dress. So let’s go for the Crazy Arms.
The Aphrodite Creations Vintish ART bicolor pumps in teal/lilac are perfect for this dress. The lovely ruffles are three prim attachments that blend perfectly into each other.
The hat is from Elegance Hats and was in black and white. I simply selected the white petals and gave them a slight tint to coordinate with the dress – though not going as dark as the dress. The necklace and earrings are from Balderdash – with the lovely dragonscale stones. The hair is the delicious Ada hairstyle from Exile.
The beautiful makeup is from PXL Creations – the July Christmas Group gift. I love the shimmery eyeshadow on this makeup.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expressions
- Skin: PXL Creations July Christmas Group Gift
- Eyes: PXL Creations Glow R
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Exile Ada
- Dress: Paper Couture Roaring Green Ruffles
- Shoes: Aphrodite Creations Vintish pumps ART Teal Lilac
- Jewelry: Balderdash Camille
- Hat: Petal Elegance Hat White/Black Tinted