posted by Gidge Uriza
The Rosalie Blazer from Pink Outfitters is a classic female cut blazer that has a really sweet feminine prim attachment – which after I got dressed decided was more girly than I wanted for this look.
Yes you heard me, it was too girly. Please write this day down on your calendar.
It’s actually quite cute and gives this sleek blazer a very different look – but I was leaning toward a more tomboy/urban look and with the hat-hair from Fuel I really wanted to preserve that direction.
Perhaps it’s stylized TomBoy………but this is as close as I get.
I’m wearing Digit Darkes Developer Pants which continue to be a staple of my wardrobe. The original texture on them makes them a fun addition to many different tops – and keeps me feminine while still not going over the top girly-poo.
Ok the shoes might be girly-poo.
And yes, I am wearing the longest prim eyelashes I could find – BECAUSE I CAN.
***Bold R Indicates a Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – YOURSKIN – Vanessa – 00 R
- Hair – Fuel – Flirt – Ribbon Hair – Blond
- Jacket – Pink Outfitters – Rosalie Jacket in White
- Pants – Digit Darkes – Developer Pants R
- Shoes – Digit Darkes – Messina Heels R