posted by Gidge Uriza
You’re being subjected to more of my vacation mind from when I put these clothes together. I attended the grand reopening of Myth and was tickled to see this set – so I had to go back a few days later to pick it up. I knew it’d be perfect for some beach strolling or sand castle building.
What is funny is that I bought this hair one night with Cajsa and as we were trying on demos we both confessed to once upon a time having been little girls with braids wound around our heads. Funny the things you can have in common with people that others can’t relate to at all, isn’t it?
The candy jewelry from Violet Voltaire provided exactly the amount of whimsy this vacation outfit needed I thought.
Now if only I had achieved such a comfy cute look on vacation I’d have been happy as a clam!
***BOLD R INDICATES A REVIEW ITEM***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – YOUR SKIN – Adriana – Luminose Rose R
- Hair – DPYUMYUM – #11 – Honey
- Eyes – EarthStones – Amethyst Vivid
- Tank and Pants – MYTH – Striped Bermuda and Yellow Tube Top
- Nails – Stellar Hi Shine Nail Pack
- Shoes – Urban Bomb Unit – Drunks
- Jewelry – Violet Voltaire – Lolipop Guild
Of course, my mom would always make those braids so tight my hair would not even think of getting messed up or snarled. She once sent me on a week long trip to Iowa and ordered me to leave the braids in when I showered so the couple I was visiting would not have to deal with my hair… and sure enough it stayed put.