posted by Gidge Uriza
I have traditionally worn the Kallos lingerie set with the Digit Darkes Tulle skirt over the top. But I thought there might be a revolution if I wore one more corset that way. Instead, I thought I’d show you this lovely piece on it’s own.
The set includes Corset, g string panties, a prim skirt ruffle and leggings so you can mix up the pieces and wear them in different combinations – or with other items from your wardrobe.
WHOA! Can you believe that this isn’t even my BIG BOOB shape? YIKES! But look how pretty the flowers are – you can see why it would look great with a big old black skirt, or even black slacks/jeans if you accessorized it properly. It’s a really well made and versatile piece. I’ve got it paired with my unstoppable boudoir slippers from Chic Boutique – they come in lots of colors…….ooooo maybe I should pick up some more colors? (Maybe!?!?!)
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – Aleri Darkes – Virgo – Fair – Drama – Brat
- Hair – Cake – Europa in Pecan
- Eyes – Adam n Eve – Cerulean
- Lingerie – Kallos by Indyra Originals
- Shoes – Sophia in Black from Chic Boutique
- Nails – Love Soul Dark Green