posted by Gidge Uriza
Through the mirror of my mind
Time After Time
I see reflections of you and me………
Happiness you took from me
And left me alone
With only memories
This new Reflections Dress from Digit Darkes is so elegant yet so overpoweringly sentimental, I immediately started singing the old Supremes song when I put it on. This is a dress for a night of elegance and romance. I am wearing “Festival” and the name belies the depth of the dress. It’s bold feathery skirt and elegant feminine bodice are a visual contrast that is even more emphasized by the drop waist.
I am floating on air in this dress, is it because I’m overjoyed or in despair? Am I lost in the sky or rising to meet my fate?
Time will tell. But in a dress this beautiful, I’m not sure I could care about any sadness. I plan on wearing it around for the next two weeks for no reason at all. Dress therapy, another service offered on the Grid.
Now back up, you’re going to step on my skirt!
All Photos by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
Click Here to See the Entire Reflections in the sky photo shoot
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Creations Crys Dark Eyes Passion Lips
- Hair – Damselfy Ashlynd – Sand Dollar Blend
- Eyes – FNKY Purple Rain
- Dress – Digit Darkes – Reflection Dress – Festival
- Shoes – Stiletto moody – Mary Janes POP colors
- Nails – Adam n Eve Coffee Bean
- Earrings – RICX Silver Diamond Earrings
Pingback: Reflection « Efemeral Style