If you noticed Second Life® tilting slightly the other day, that was when Zaara released her newest design, a long dress called Calangute that comes with absolute outrageous belting on the jacket layer and everyone rushed to get their own. These belts will get their use. I made a copy and pasted it into my belts folder so I remember to use them with other outfits. This is the chocolate version of the dress and it comes with a lovely long textured skirt that I was not in the mood to wear. I wanted knee length but I remembered that I had a dress from DP Serendipity that was a very similar color and sure enough, the skirt from that dress was a perfect match. I used the other dress’s pants layer to make sure the seams and highlights lined up. I was more than happy with the result.
Another photo and style notes after the cut.
- Shape: Melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy 06 Portrait Skin by Laqroki
- Eyes: Soulful Hazel by IC-Eyes
- Hair: Abigail blood by house of heart
- Top/Belt: Calangute Chocolate by Zaara
- Skirt: Syusu Chocolate by DP Serendipity
- Shoes: Vixen II Brown by Tesla
- Bangles: Healing Koi by Armidi
- Gold Pendent and Earrings by Ume Mode