By Cajsa Lilliehook
Coco Chanel once said, “it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.” Well, I probably don’t have a date with destiny today, but I like the idea of always looking your best because any day could change your destiny and why not look the part.
Okay, I confess the hat is a bit much. I wouldn’t wear it in real life because it would knock people in the head on the bus…but I would like to. I might not even mind banging people in the head with it. But isn’t it pretty? Isn’t it timeless? It could have been worn by Emma or Eliza Doolittle. It’s one of those sweeping romantic picture hats that serve to highlight the fragility of the female neck and the romance of female eyes. It’s not about the weather, it’s about the wearer.
More photos on my flickr
Style notes and more after the jump.
The hat works perfectly with Jami hair from artilleri.
- Shape: melli2 by hatchy mills
- Skin: Amy O5 by Laqroki
- Hair: Jami red by artilleri
- Soulful Hazel by IC Eyes
- Dress: ROSALY by MB-DESIGNS
- Shoes:Fat Lulu Burgundy by Periquita
- Jewelry: Eclectic in Sprice by Muse
- Hat: Evie Red by Elegance Hats
- Alternate jewelry: MEdieval Ruby by Dellybeans