The Mesh Button Vest from Shine is all kinds of wonderful. I love its glittery goodness in every color. I had the hardest time choosing which to wear especially since the Seberg Pants from Ingenue seemed made for them and came in a rainbow of colors that could coordinate with any of the vests. Such a quandary, but I ended up choosing the Teal because who doesn’t love teal?
I pulled out the YS & YS Ibiza pumps because they have a glittery silver finish that was a nice complement to the vest.
I am enjoying the sun and lounging on the Gossip Bench from What Next that was at Collabor88 a few months back.
The lovely braid/pony down the back is from Vanity Hair and the earrings are Donna Flora. The skin is the new Faith skin from PXL Creations. All eight tones have been released and are in the store.
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: What Next Gossip Bench p
- Skin: [PXL] FAITH LT NE MEB C1
- Makeup Tattoos: [PXL] FAITH LT Smokey Eyes
- [PXL] FAITH LT Pale Lips
- Eyes: Poetic Colors classic – forest morning (m) bright
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Hair: Vanity Hair:Minuet(ADD)-Feux
- Vanity Hair:Minuet-Feux
- Vanity hair base Feux
- Clothing: **SHINE** Mesh Button vest/Teal L for Vintage Fair
- Ingenue :: Seberg Pant :: M (Slimmer Hip) :: Turquoise for Vintage Fair
- Shoes: *YS&YS* Stiletto Ibiza Silver
- Jewelry: Donna Flora SEAHORSE earring Donna Flora MILU’ ring L
- Location: My house – sitting in the What Next Gossip Bench