I stopped by China the other day and saw a couple TP points I had not noticed before that can take you to the China Boat or the China Square. I decided to take a look at China Square and discovered a modern, urban industrial setting with a touch of futurism. It seemed just perfect for the outfit I was wearing – the Emmanuelle catsuit from Kunglers.
The Nicki Ankle boots from Baiastice are always a great choice with pants. This photo also shows the many strong design elements in the China Square sim.
I wore silver bracelets from Uzuri and Cailyn’s Jewelry as well as some earrings from WTG. I am in love with this hair from Tameless. It has structure but the few flexi prims that are added give it such a realistic way of moving and, as you can see here, falling into place when you tilt your head.
I thought the shoulders added so much interest to the neckline than a necklace would be a distraction.
Here you get a better look at those fab earrings from WTG. The skin is from BLUSH.
- Poses: Del May
- Skin: [BLUSH] Chloe Skin – Rock Star
- Eyes: [PXL] Eyes – Glow – DarkGreen – Med
- Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me
- Mani/Pedi: SLink Jolie Prim Nails
- Hair: Tameless Norine – All Colors
- BodySuit: (Kunglers) Emanuelle catsuit
- Shoes: Baiastice-Nicki Ankle Boots
- Jewelry: +:+WTG+:+ **Kaleidoscope-silver** ear pierce
- -= UZURI =- Amazone Silver Bracelet
- Cailyn’s Classic Jewelry Retro Skyscraper Cuff – Silver/White
- Location: China Square maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/China/37/120/2184