When Gidge and I were shopping at Baiastice the other night I saw a pair of leggings that had Gidge’s name all over them. These Punes pants were an avant garde set of black leggings with an open inset edged with studs. I could not resist picking up a pair for myself, too, though I had a different idea in mind – combining them with other leggings to create a color inset. The floral leggings from Vo Polou’s brand new store MV struck me as perfect.
The studded leggings demanded that I wear the special edition Unkleboots from Baiastice that were created for The Future is Now exhibition. The studs on the leggings and the legging cuffs are perfectly echoed in the boots. I added a simple black sweater from Sn@tch to allow me to play with how to complete the outfit. One way was to add a large floral shawl from Zaara – to play off the floral under-leggings.
However, I knew I could get a more avant garde look with the Cortina Loop Jacket from Mimikri that also worked perfectly – depending on whether I wanted a more Boho or Avant Garde look.
My accessories – the Nif Nif gloves from LeeZu and the Creole Rings earrings from Uzuri were chosen to work with either option. So was the hair from Truth.
The Le.Look Anniversary Gift skin from Lelutka also worked for both looks. All the poses in this set are from doll – the Serene set from the Pose Fair and shot in the Photographique Photo Studio also at the Pose Fair.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Doll Serene for Pose Fair
- Skin: Lelutka Le.Look La Femme Gift Estelle
- Eyes: Poetic Colors Night Forest Medium
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Truth Jaden
- Wrap: Mimikri Cortina Loop Wrap
- Sweater: Sn@tch Sparkle Sweater Black R
- Pants: Baistiice Punes Pants R
- Leggings: MV Floral Leggings
- Shoes: Baiastice Destructal Unkleboots R
- EArrings: Uzuri Creole Earrings
- Gloves: LeeZu Nif Nif Gloves
- Shawl: Zaara Pashmina Shawl