This photo is from one of my favorite places in Portland, the wonderful Chinese Garden in Old Town. It’s only a city block, but it takes you out of the city. It reminds me of a sim in its discrete containment of such rich beauty in the heart of one of Portland’s grittier neighborhoods. For my visit, I wore some fab items from E! – the exclamation point is theirs but they deserve it.
Nothing excites me more in clothing than when the designer pays attention to little things like that bit of shadow at the top edge. I love the wale on the corduroy capris as well.
The skin is Annyka Bekker’s wonderful Elizabeth. The new Blowpop N2 series skins just blow me away with the quality. The hair is Miau Haus – a new store I found at Hair Fair and one that really impressed me. The jewelry is Studio Sidhe – I also used Faery Sola’s Archwaya to pose for the photo in the Moon Gate and then just erased the arch.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Studio Sidhe for Arch pose/Reel Expression
- Skin: blowpop N2 Elizabeth R
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Miau Haus Vasean
- Nails: Fleur French set
- Jacket: Ce Cubic Effect Knit Jacket
- Top: E! Flutterby Top R
- Capris: E! Classic Capris R
- Socks: BP Voyager Sept 2008 wool tights
- Shoes: ETD Kristin Booties
- Jewelry: E! 80’s Bangle Pink, Studio Sidhe Happy Bead Set – Sunset.