posted by Gidge Uriza
So I had never been to SLink till Cajsa bought me prim feet the other day. But I was enamored by her monochromatic styles and the rich, jewel tones of her textures.
Consequently I had to go back. My friend QXI Gears was having an art exhibit (which I did not make SHAKES FIST AT RL!!!) but I wanted something slinky and sexy as QXI does erotic art (which will make your head explode, your eyes pop out and turn you on in ways which disturb you).
So, I decided pairing up a couple of my new pieces from SLink would exactly fit the bill.
So were you like me, and went to ETD and bought every flippin hairstyle she made since god was a boy – back when she had her big sale? And are you like me now buying every damn thing you see that is new? I found this – and forgot I had it. I thought it was kind of a fun and messy ‘do for the look.
Maybe a little JBF?
Fresh Baked Goods Mahjong Bracelets continue to be one of the more versatile pieces in my jewelry armoire. They’re hot in black! (Yay colorchange!)
All Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studios
***NO REVIEW ITEMS WORN IN THIS POST***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Symphony Skins Contralto – Baroque -Cherry
- Shirt – Slink – Tie Front Shirt Black
- Pants – Slink – Buck Dress Pants Red
- Shoes – Some Black Shoes That I didn’t write down
- Bracelet – Fresh Baked Goods – Mooncake Bakelite Mahjong Bracelets
- Hair – ETD Natasha – Blonde
- Oh the shoes are Maitreya
- I’m blogging on Vicodin because of backpain
- I was going to check SPORTSWEAR in the categories but couldn’t decide which sport
- Are you still reading? Cool.
- Leave a comment. Prove it. I don’t believe you are still reading.