How could I not fall in love with this scarf from the incomparable Zaara? First, it’s peach and that shade of peach that flatters every skin tone in the world. Yes, there are colors that do flatter every skin tone with no reference to winter, spring, summer or fall. They are mid-tones, neither too warm nor too cool and include eggplant, teal, true red and peach/rose. To see how well peach works on all skin tones, you can see 15 women in peach here.
One of the lovely things about Indian fashion is the fearless mixing of prints. While this dress is not an Indian dress, in the spirit of that fearlessness, I paired with the the scarf. The gorgeous shoes are from DeLa.
The dress is from Frozen Turquoise Valentine. Sometimes I wish I knew the story behind store names so I could remember them without having to look them up. It’s one of series of lovely print sundresses. These are not the same print in different tints, but each dress is a new texture and new idea. They are fun and bright and cheery dresses that will lift your spirits.
Photography by Cajsa Lilliehook MDR Photo Studio
- Skin: PXL Linda Light Tan Coffee Lips Glam Eyes
- Eyes: IC-Eyes Soulful Hazel
- Lashes: CyberNetic
- Nails: Love Magic
- Hair: Armidi Poynter
- Dress: Frozen Turquoise Valentine 502
- Shoes: DeLa Pumps Stella Spice Orange
- Bangles: Fresh Baked Goods Turkish Delight
- Earrings and Necklace: luc Han Hana Orange/Yellow
- Shawl: Zaara Kashmiri Sozni Work Shawl Peach