I gotta admit I’m a fan. I suppose it’s the fun of the hunt, the elusive object we desire that keeps us tossing our lindens in the machines – desperately wanting the ONE thing versus the other.
I confess, I love the gacha.
My rules for gacha are simple.
- I must covet the item. I won’t throw money into a machine for no reason. Make me WANT it.
- It should be festive. Festive to you is not festive to me maybe, but these are my rules, not yours.
- It should be cheap. Gacha is meant to be baubles and fun for cheap. Now, cheap for a skin is 100L – if it’s an amazing skin. Mochi’s skin at the gacha IS. So, it still qualifies.
- It should make me smile. Really, if it doesn’t make me smile, wtf? Why did I buy it? Meanness?
There are some guidelines I follow to make sure I don’t ruin my month.
- I set a weekly budget. Seriously, do you have to have ALL the things the FIRST DAY? No. No you don’t.
- I use the shopping guide. There are things are on here I do not want. So, this helps me hone in on what my budget really should be.
- I also consult the shopping guide for PRICES. DO NOT OVER PAY. Look, unless there really is just one of the item, a bit of legwork and you can find the item in a yard sale or just by trading with your friends.
- Be reasonable. Do you both want and need that? Because, I need all of the Curio Obscura hair do’s and I want them. Make sure you qualify both needs or you’ll spend all your lindens on something random rather than that magical THING you desperately require.
So much gacha, so little time.
Gidge Is Wearing:
Blush: cheLLe – (blush) Everyday Blush 1
Lip gloss: cheLLe – (lipgloss) Juicy Gloss (Butterscotch)
Lashes: Amacci – Eyelash Tattoo 5
Shoes: – Shoes Nikki – 12colors L / REDGRAVE
Earrings: :[The Plastik]:- Spade Earring-Puf
Hair: >TRUTH< Magdalena w/Roots – swedish
Dress: Baiastice_Bibbe dress- THE ARCADE GACHA
Shades: Baiastice_Candy shades-THE ARCADE GACHA
Nails: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_WhiteBlackGradient
Shape:Gidge ~Savoir Faire Shapes~
Skin: [:Tuli:] Zoe / petal (blond) :: 01 dimples
Eyes: Poetic Colors -classic – coral reef (m) bright