I like red, white and black – or shades of gray and red. When I put this outfit together, for some reason that childhood riddle popped into my head. If for some reason, you don’t know the answer, it’s a newspaper. I wonder if the internet will make that riddle obsolete? Anyway, I am black and white and red all over with this outfit made with pieces from Peqe’s summer and Christmas collection and a sweater from Alexohol. The sweater is lovely and I love the quirky irregularity of the buttons that remind me of when I have sewn on buttons. The top is from Peqe’s Christmas release and I love it with the flared pants from Summer.
Speaking of FLARE, she’s not kidding about the flare on those jeans. I love them, obviously, since I have blogged them before.
I grabbed a necklace and earrings out of my closet from Uzuri and put my hair in a loose braid from Exile and I was good to go.
The makeup is from Glam Affair – the recent release called Linn. It comes in 12 great makeups from subtle to over the top drama. Yummy!
Store info at Blogging Second Life
- Poses: Long Awkward Pose
- Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn Light – D 08
- Makeup Tattoos: -Glam Affair – Linn Eyebrows- Light 04
- Eyes: Poetic Colors
- Lashes: Lelutka
- Mani/Pedi: [ Love Soul ] Prim nails*Clear French-Oval*All colors
- Hair: Exile Madison
- Sweater: >>Alexohol: Hot Cider Sweater-Red <<
- Top: Peqe – Lacy Mas Top
- Pants:Peqe – Flared Pants – Stone
- Shoes: A-BOMB Lavea-Studded
- jewelry: -= UZURI =- Dalya Ear Ring, Uzuri Chura Necklace
- Location: Calas Galadhon