Yummy! That’s what popped into my head when I saw this fabulous jacket which is part of a fabulously beautiful outfit with a rich cream skirt. A stunning outfit but I wanted to mix it up a bit and make it more casual what with this being I ♥ Evie’s Closet week and all. So I went for this fab cotton skirt from A la Folie and some rad shoes.
The shoes are from Diapop – a funky store with some great accessories. They also have tons of cute tops for those who like graphic tees and crop tops. I love their bold popping colors and the retro sensibility. They really suit the look I was going for.
Jewelry is from Paper Couture, the necklace from the new collection and the earrings from last season. The hair is from Tiny Beard, complete with a lovely shell fascinator so perfect for the new Paper Couture collection that you could be forgiven for thinking that Autumn was channelling one of the sisters.
Another day and another luscious makeup from the Faith line just released by Tuli. Also, you can see the fascinator more closely and see for yourself how well it can be integrated into many looks from this new spring Paper Couture collection.
Promotional Copies are denoted by a Bold R
- Poses: Reel Expression
- Skin: Tuli Faith Frech
- Eyes: Poetic Color Night Forest
- Lashes: Lelutka Diva Prim Lashes
- Hair: Tiny Bird Olivia with Fascinator
- Top and Jacket: part of Paper Couture Vivian Italiano Rose
- Skirt: A la Folie Bolero Rouge
- Shoes: Diapop kitsch ruby pumps
- Jewelry: Paper Couture Pink Tourmaline Earrings, spring Multi-stone Cuff and Vintage Rose Pearls