posted by Gidge Uriza
My social season may be off, because just when “The Season” should be wrapping up for RL – I’m suddenly social butterfly this weekend. I had logged in on Friday night to putz about and received an invitation to Belle LeFavre and her husband Jackson’s party they were hosting.
I wasn’t dressed properly but had picked up several cocktail type dresses at Little Rebel recently so I picked out one called Martini Time and popped over.
Okay, it’s more Art Gallery/Cocktail vs. DANCE-DANCE-DANCE/Cocktail isn’t it? But I was excited at the change to wear it out, I love the greens and oranges at a NON-October time of year.
I paired the simple dress up with new shoes from Insolence – Marie Jeanne in Black and some beads from Bonita’s. Probably a trifle more conservative than I was actually going for, but when going to visit with new friends – might be best not to go in your full on hoochie gear then – right?
Thanks for the invite Belle and Jack, it was a blast!
***Review Items Noted with a Bold R***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape by Hatchy Mills
- Skin – PXL Creations – Grace in Sunkissed – Coffee Lips R
- Hair – Laqroki – Priss in Sunkissed
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
- Dress -Little Rebel – Martini Time
- Shoes – Insolence – Marie Jeanne – Black
- Necklace – Bonita’s Orange Wood Beads
- Nails – AE – Coffee Bean