posted by Gidge Uriza
So due to flickr being my nemesis, I failed in my mission to get this dress posted before it was retired. Therefore – I’m sort of taunting you here today. But I wanted to share some important, fun info that might be important to you if you are a ball gown lovin’ fashionista on a budget.
Lemania Indigo is daily/weekly and MONTHLY now bringing free/dollarbie gowns which she is retiring plus some other themed goodies to her Group Members. Lemania is known for her big, nutty/fairytale ball gowns that run the gamut from fantasy to ultra-modern – so there is something for everyone’s taste.
All Photos by Cajsa Lilliehook of MDR Photo Studio
***Bold R indicates Review Item***
- Shape – Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – Symphony Skin – Contralto – Dewberry
- Hair – Frangipanni – Josephine – Champagne
- Dress – LEMANIA – Pink Candy Gum Drop GROUP GIFT (retired) R
- Shoes – Juicy – Slingbacks in Cotton Candy
- Earrings – Callie Cline Divine Gems
- Eyes – FNKY – Purple Rain
Pingback: Just a VERY Short Update « It’s Only Fashion
Pingback: Squint Your Eyes Just Right and You Will See the Invisible Plane « Annagram