posted by Gidge Uriza
Okay okay okay. The dress is FERNANDA – not FERNANDO. Perhaps Fernanda is the one singing? Remembering that fateful night they crossed the Rio Grande? What were Swedes doing in Mexico fighting for Independence? I’m so confused.
Clio’s launched a new series – Fernanda in jeweled tones and only designed for girls whose legs go all the way up. Shorties need not apply, based on my appraisal. This dress is for a girl with a lotta leg to show.
I wore this initially to QXI Gears Erotic Art open house – before I realized I had FAILED to read the invitation and it was a bikini party. OOOPS. This is ALMOST small enough though – eh?
I’m always excited when it’s sexy and stylish – and Clio knocks this one out of the park – as usual.
***Promotional and Review Copies Noted With an R***
- Shape Gidge Custom Shape
- Skin – PXL Linda – Natural Coffee Lips R
- Hair – Diversity Hair- Lyrica – Ginger Red
- Dress – CLIO- Pret a Porter – Fernanda R
- Shoes – Digit Darkes – Midnight Ball
- Nails – AE – Coffee
- Jewelry – Earthstones – Harvest Dangle Earrings and necklace